Friday, July 1, 2011

Color of the Day- Bootleg Mac Products :)

 Happy Friday Again Doll
And A Happy Early 4th of July..

If you have not previous read my blog from today about the bootleg MAC* Products . Please Check it out.

So Today, I'm trying to keep it simple because it has been hot hot lately to wear foundation. I have only been wearing my MAC(real Mac) Primer. No Concealer or powders. 

Today I am wearing MAX* Hello Kitty 10 color Pallet. I only have on 2 colors today.
1St Color is the 6th Color in. It's a gold-copper color. I have that on the inner half of my eyelid. 
2ndColor is the 9th Color. It's a Gold-Brown color. Have that on the outer part of my eyelid. 
Have my water line lined with the eye fluid eyeliner.
My Eye brows are done with a blond pencil from Prestige Cosmetics and a tint also with them.

I'm simply amazed for a bootleg product to be so rich with the pigment. Unlike NYX 10 color pallet that I have been using. I do not have apply so much product. I only applied the eyeshadow 1 time. It gave me suck a great color. I'm really amazed. I will definitely be buying from this street vendor again as long as I don't have an skin reaction to it.


Here are the final Look.
Hope everyone has a great long weekend
Until Next time

Melly<3



No comments:

Post a Comment