Friday, August 19, 2011

Crown Brush Order- A little Disappointed.

Good Morning Dolls,
          Remember from my previous blog, I have spoken about ordering brushes with my business name on them? I was really happy about being able to order them today. I looked at the website a few weeks back and it has stated that the minimum was 24 brushes. The website didn't say that it had to be the same style of brushes. I placed an order for 80 bushes, really excited about getting my order in early today but only to have them email me and state that I didn't meet the qualification of the private label. When I read the email, I rechecked out the website and they make some change to the private label qualifications, I canceled the order. Never the less, I was ordering about about 26 different bushes and each brush had a quantity of 3. Why was I ordering so much brushes? Because I really wanted to have my own brushes for my make up kit and a set for my personal make up bag. This dream will be put on hold for now but won't be forgotten
      After rethinking about what I wanted. I placed another order of the same bruses but only 1 brush per style and order myself a travel make up brush set. It's might not have my name on it. One day I will have my business name on my brushes and I will have the clientele that would want to have my brushes.
The brushes that I just ordered will be finish off my make up brushes set and I will be able to start start filtering out the ones that are to hard and I really don't like.
     Hopefully, I would get my brushes next week. I will put up pictures next week of all my brushes, so you are able to see the different between the ones that I have now and what I got in the mail. Considering also do a video blog on youtube about this. Once I decide what I will do, you will be the first ones to know.

Until next time

Melly<3

No comments:

Post a Comment