Friday, June 24, 2011

Color of the Day- NYX 10 Color Pallet For Brown Eyes

 THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY GIRLS


I'm so happy that Friday is Finally here. The Count down to 5:00 pm has already started. Even tho, I don't go out much, I love the feeling that I will be able to to sleep in for the next 2 day. :) Hopefully today will go buy quickly.

Today I am using NYX 10 Color Pallet For Brown Eyes. I recently just got this one maybe about 3 weeks ago.  I have been playing with the colors and seeing what colors would look great together. I love all the colors. Normally I would do my make with 2 different pallet because 1 pallet would not hold every color that like . With the pallet, I don't have to look through another pallet for a color I like.
 
 I am wearing 3 different colors today.
1st Color is  the 5th Color bottom row . It's a light Gold color that I place under my eye brows
    2nd Color is the 4th color on top row. It's a very light beige. I placed on the Inner half of my lid.
    3rd Color is the 1st color on top row. This is like a brownish purple.. Which I place on my outer half of my lid and blended it into my crease.

Last but never lease. I applied a black Liquid Eye liner from NYX to my eyelid.




 Here is the final Look
Until Next Time
Melly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment