Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Color of the Day-NYX 10 Color Pallet For Brown Eyes

 Hi dolls.
 I'm truly sorry about not doing my Color of the Day yesterday.I have been suffering from a really bad tooth ace for the past couple of days and it's been taking a toll on me.Thank god, I'm going to the dentist tonight to find out what is going on with it and hopefully get some pain medication or antibiotics.



Today I'm using NYX Color Pallet for brown eyes.

1st Color is 2nd color on the bottom row, Its a light forest green.
2nd color is 1st color on top row, It's a purple brownish color
3rd Color is the 4th Color on the bottom row. It's a matte brown that i have in my crease.
4th Color is the 4th color on the top arrow have that under my eyebrows.




Here is the final look. (I took this picture abuot 2 hours ago when my tooth was really hurting)


Until Next Time


Melly<3

No comments:

Post a Comment