Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Color of the Day - NYX Strike a Pose

HOLA! Dolls. Finally I am able to put up my pictures for daily Blog. 
I'm a happy girl right now.

As you can still see my eye brows are not done yet. I'm trying to gown them out to get a better shape then what I had previously.Maybe another week before i get them done.
Today I have a very Bright Orange shirt. (I love this color orange always give me good energy for the day and make me feel happy)

With my make up. I always try to match with what I am wearing. It something that I have always done growing up. I'm currently trying to get out of my comfort zone.
More to come soon with that.



 Today, I'm NYX 10 Color Pallet - Strike a Pose. I only used 3 colors today.
Top 4th Color- Put on half on my inner lids
Top 5th Color- Put on the outer half my lid and the blending it in to my crease
Bottom 1st Color - I put under my brow bone.

I normally don't like to wear. I have this Mac Blush in Sunbasque.



Here is the final. Look



Until Next Time

Melly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment